Les Sentinelles Exilees :: HQ {CARLOS LYRA THE BEST*>OF/BOSSA NOVA}

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

HQ {CARLOS LYRA THE BEST*>OF/BOSSA NOVA}

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sentinelles Exilees Index du Forum -> Artisanat -> Atelier de Couture
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ameemal

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ {CARLOS LYRA THE BEST*>OF/BOSSA NOVA} Répondre en citant

{CARLOS LYRA THE BEST OF BOSSA NOVA} > bit.ly/1TvtDG0

Along,,,with,,,Lyra,,,and,,,Leao,,,,songwriters,,,Ronaldo,,,Boscoli,,,and,,,Roberto,,,Menescal,,,formed,,,the,,,nucleus,,,of,,,the,,,nascent,,,bossa,,,nova,,,scene,,,,taking,,,up,,,the,,,musical,,,ideas,,,set,,,forth,,,by,,,Joao,,,Gilberto,,,,Antonio,,,Carlos,,,Jobim,,,and,,,poet,,,Vinicius,,,DeMoraes,,,and,,,helping,,,transform,,,them,,,into,,,Brazil's,,,new,,,popular,,,cultureBest,,,Ofs,,,My,,,song's,,,lyrics,,,pay,,,tribute:,,,If,,,John,,,Doe,,,is,,,my,,,name,,,,I,,,claim,,,my,,,Maria,,,is,,,Maria,,,No,,,OneDeFranco,,,,7,,,,BWhat,,makes,,this,,record,,so,,sweet,,is,,Lyra's,,gorgeous,,guitar,,and,,intimate,,vocals,,,as,,well,,as,,all,,the,,great,,songs,,he,,wroteTribute,,,,Albums,,,,My,,lyrics,,and,,melody,,were,,inspired,,by,,what,,she,,was,,going,,through,,and,,they,,came,,together,,at,,onceAlso,,,James,,Gavin,,(Is,,That,,All,,There,,Is?:,,The,,Strange,,Life,,of,,Peggy,,Lee),,had,,a,,piece,,on,,Lyra,,in,,Sunday's,,New,,York,,Times,,(go,,here)of,,CalifClassicists,,are,,the,,impressionists,,like,,Ravel,,,Debussy,,,Stravinsky,,,Villa-Lobos,,,Ira,,Gershwin,,,Richard,,Rodgers,,and,,West,,Coast,,jazzThe,,lyrics,,were,,written,,by,,Ronaldo,,Bscoli,,(above)He,,is,,author,,of,,"Why,,Jazz,,Happened",,(UnivKnown,,,,as,,,,the,,,,bossa,,,,nova,,,,,the,,,,Brazilian,,,,music,,,,was,,,,a,,,,cooler,,,,cousin,,,,of,,,,Cuba's,,,,cha-cha-cha,,,,and,,,,a,,,,sophisticated,,,,folk,,,,form,,,,that,,,,was,,,,highly,,,,melodic,,,,and,,,,notably,,,,relaxedIn,,,1960,,,he,,,started,,,to,,,compose,,,together,,,with,,,Vinicius,,,de,,,Moraes,,,,songs,,,as,,,"Voc,,,e,,,eu";,,,"Coisa,,,mais,,,linda",,,,Sabe,,,voc?",,,,"Samba,,,do,,,Carioca";,,,"Maria,,,Moita",,,and,,,many,,,othersRemember,,,,Me,,,,Forgot,,,,password?,,,,.Rebouas,,,,is,,,,a,,,,major,,,,tunnel,,,,that,,,,links,,,,the,,,,North,,,,to,,,,the,,,,South,,,,Zone,,,,of,,,,Rio,,,,de,,,,JaneiroWhen,,he,,recorded,,his,,album,,If,,I,,Ruled,,the,,Word:,,Songs,,for,,the,,Jet,,Set,,album,,in,,1964,,,they,,called,,me,,to,,the,,studio,,to,,record,,guitar,,on,,the,,bossa,,nova,,tracks,,because,,nobody,,could,,play,,them,,at,,that,,timeWhy,,,not?CL:,,,After,,,I,,,performed,,,at,,,the,,,first,,,bossa,,,nova,,,concert,,,in,,,the,,,U.SWhen,,,French,,,actress,,,Brigitte,,,Bardot,,,heard,,,it,,,,she,,,loved,,,it,,,and,,,recorded,,,it,,,in,,,PortugueseIn,,,,1957,,,,he,,,,started,,,,to,,,,compose,,,,together,,,,with,,,,the,,,,lyricist,,,,Ronaldo,,,,Bscoli,,,,,songs,,,,such,,,,as,,,,"Lobo,,,,bobo",,,,,"Saudade,,,,fez,,,,um,,,,samba",,,,and",,,,Se,,,,,,,,tarde,,,,me,,,,perdoa"Joo,,,,,who,,,,was,,,,staying,,,,at,,,,my,,,,house,,,,,called,,,,Jobim,,,,from,,,,my,,,,phone,,,,and,,,,introduced,,,,usThe,,,,Carpenters,,,,Dutch,,,,Jazz,,,,Hank,,,,O'Neal,,,,Cab,,,,Calloway,,,,David,,,,BThe,,music,,has,,a,,similar,,easygoing,,swing,,,with,,gentle,,,insistent,,guitar,,strumming,,(aided,,on,,Bossa,,Nova,,by,,second,,guitarist,,Baden,,Powell,,,a,,notable,,bossa,,nova,,artist,,in,,his,,own,,right),,,smooth,,crooned,,vocals,,,mellifluous,,jazzy,,backing,,,ornate,,orchestration,,that,,verges,,on,,easy,,listening,,,and,,those,,trademark,,bossa,,nova,,beatsCarlos,,Lyra,,&,,Paul,,Winter,,"The,,Sound,,Of,,Ipanema",,(Columbia,,,1964),,Carlos,,Lyra,,&,,Paul,,Winter,,"The,,Sound,,Of,,Ipanema",,(Columbia,,,1964),,[US,,domestic],,A,,nice,,pairing,,of,,a,,mellow,,West,,Coast,,jazz,,player,,and,,one,,of,,bossa,,nova's,,foundersSergio,,,,Mendes,,,,and,,,,Milton,,,,Banana,,,,sit,,,,in,,,,on,,,,piano,,,,and,,,,drums,,,,,respectively,,,,,and,,,,though,,,,Winter,,,,is,,,,slightly,,,,less,,,,swinging,,,,than,,,,the,,,,"authentic",,,,bossa,,,,musicians,,,,,this,,,,is,,,,quite,,,,a,,,,nice,,,,little,,,,record.I,,was,,recording,,my,,own,,first,,album,,,but,,I,,was,,very,,excited,,by,,Joo's,,recordingsA,,,,completely,,,,different,,,,lyrical,,,,style,,,,from,,,,most,,,,songs,,,,written,,,,that,,,,timeRecommended!,,Carlos,,Lyra,,"Millennium",,(Universal,,,1999),,Carlos,,Lyra,,"Sambalanco",,(Universal,,,1999),,Carlos,,Lyra,,"Enciclopedia,,Musical,,Brasileira",,(Warner,,,2000),,Carlos,,Lyra,,"Best,,Selection,,From,,1959-1963",,(3D,,,2003),,Carlos,,Lyra/Various,,Artists,,"Coisas,,Mais,,Lindas",,(Sony-BMG,,,2005),,Carlos,,Lyra,,"Pure,,Bossa,,Nova",,(Verve,,,2008),,Carlos,,Lyra,,"Brazilian,,Bossa,,Nova,,Classics",,(Essential,,World,,Masters,,,2011),,Bossa,,,nova,,,is,,,middle,,,class,,,and,,,yet,,,a,,,classical,,,form,,,of,,,art[Photo,,,,above,,,,,from,,,,left,,,,,Joo,,,,Gilberto,,,,and,,,,Antonio,,,,Carlos,,,,Jobim],,,,JW:,,,,Singer,,,,Sylvia,,,,Telles,,,,was,,,,first,,,,to,,,,record,,,,one,,,,of,,,,your,,,,songsMeninain,,,,1955,,,,,yes?CL:,,,,YesAt,,,this,,,place,,,,the,,,event,,,manager,,,of,,,the,,,club,,,announced,,,us,,,as,,,a,,,bossa,,,nova,,,groupDeShannon,,,Keith,,,Richards,,,Andrea,,,Bocelli,,,Rachael,,,Ray,,,Peter,,,Max,,,Magic,,,Sam,,,Diana,,,Nyad,,,Ricky,,,Skaggs,,,Herb,,,Alpert,,,Xmas,,,2013,,,KI,,returned,,to,,New,,York,,in,,1964,,and,,remained,,there,,until,,1966Actually,,,Sylvia,,(above),,was,,one,,of,,the,,very,,first,,to,,record,,bossa,,novaJW:,,,,Was,,,,the,,,,song,,,,really,,,,a,,,,favorite,,,,of,,,,Jackie,,,,Kennedy?CL:,,,,Saxophonist,,,,Paul,,,,Winter,,,,,who,,,,used,,,,to,,,,perform,,,,at,,,,the,,,,White,,,,House,,,,in,,,,the,,,,early,,,,'60s,,,,,told,,,,me,,,,that,,,,Maria,,,,Ningum,,,,was,,,,Jacqueline,,,,Kennedy's,,,,favorite,,,,bossa,,,,nova,,,,songHe,,was,,born,,on,,May,,11,,,1939 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sentinelles Exilees Index du Forum -> Artisanat -> Atelier de Couture Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original World of Warcraft Horde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net
World of Warcraft is a trademark and Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or
registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation